Family is important to us, so
WE GET YOU HOME TO YOURS.
Others Deliver Goods.
WE DELIVER GREAT.
We deliver greatness.
Since establishing P&S Transportation in 2004, we’ve gained a reputation for providing excellent customer service, responsiveness, and carrier reliability. This reputation has built up an ethos that sets us apart from other flatbed trucking companies. Our main differentiators are:
- Reliable, safe, damage-free, on-time delivery
- Respect the drivers and lease operators
- Safer than industry-standard Equipment
Drive with P&S
At P&S, we put drivers first.
P&S Transportation puts our drivers first — we’re a family here, and that’s why we cultivate a culture of respect, recognition and support. Are you looking for a career that allows you to grow? We’d love to talk to you about joining our team of drivers.
Pay of Load Revenue
Flatbed Driver of the Month
Darrell H. has been awarded as P&S Transportation’s August 2023 Driver of the Month! He came on board with P&S Transportation in October of 2022 and has done an amazing job for us, driving safely and delivering on time. His internal log audits show that he is very diligent about complying with all regulations.
Darrell’s driver manager Sara had this to say when nominating him, “I nominate Darrell H. Darrell came on board around the same time I did last year and I can honestly say that I’ve never had an issue with him. He goes above and beyond the duties of his job and doesn’t complain. I don’t have to worry about his logs, securement, or him missing a delivery appointment. He has a great attitude and I feel he represents not only our terminal, but P&S as a whole very well.”
Please help us congratulate Darrell H. on his incredible job well done, and for being awarded P&S Transportation’s August 2023 Driver of the Month!
Why Companies Across America Choose Us for Their Shipping Needs
- Safety first. Our drivers follow the highest safety standards and have the trucks to match, making sure your freight arrives at your business damage-free.
- On-time delivery. We make sure you get your freight on time, with transportation available nationwide.
- Customer satisfaction. Communication is important to us, and we have staff ready to solve your logistics issues throughout every stage of shipment. Need to reschedule delivery or reroute? No problem. We do whatever we can to ensure you’re satisfied.
- Supporting business growth. We love seeing the companies we work with grow. It’s why our management team takes an interest in every company that ships with us, ensuring we meet their daily needs.
Fast & Efficient Transportation and Logistics Services
We provide on-time delivery and solutions to logistical challenges our customers rely on. We make shipments to companies nationwide, with the ability to use irregular flatbed routes to ensure cargo is delivered on time. We also have services available across the supply chain. We have a fleet of flatbed trailers; however, we also manage smaller carriers, ensuring every business is catered for.
How to Start Shipping with P&S
Companies will need to fill out the required paperwork. After that, we can discuss what needs to be shipped and where. We have plenty of options, and can customize services where it’s needed. Need an over-dimensional haul? Through-shipping to Mexico? P&S is equipped to handle it. Wherever you are and whatever the cargo, our dedicated fleets have you covered, with a single truck being able to haul up to 50,000 pounds of weight safely! P&S offers:
- Easy online tracking
- 24/7 customer care team availability
- Total freight management services for your every need
For safe, damage-free transportation and quick delivery, contact us today.
Become a Driver with a Truckload of Benefits
Our drivers are truly the best of the best. And becoming a P&S driver ensures you’re treated as such. We offer a huge range of benefits and career options, and do our utmost to ensure your professional happiness and growth.
- 27% of load revenue compensation. As a P&S partner, drivers share revenue with the company so you’ll always be adequately compensated for the loads you carry.
- Flexible loads. With no forced dispatch, you’ll have the freedom to choose the loads you want.
Lease purchase program. Enjoy a zero down-lease purchase, fuel discounts, and more.
- Lease purchase program. Enjoy a zero down-lease purchase, fuel discounts, and more.
- Equipment fit for the best. Trucks are under four years old, and are fitted with premium systems to keep our flatbed drivers safe on the road.
Join Our Operational Staff
If you’ve got a knack for providing sensible solutions to the difficulties of logistics, our operational team might be the place for you. We communicate with our customers and the drivers on the road, dealing with problems as they arrive and supplying operational assistance.
Additionally, if you hold a degree in logistics, we do offer managerial roles. We value those with high organizational skills and those who are able to think quickly on their feet to keep things running smoothly on the road. Take a look at some of the operational roles we have open today.